Definition of Product
An individual saving account with easy and simple requirements which is issued jointly by Indonesian banks to foster saving habits and improve welfare of the society.
- Without monthly administration fee
- The minimum initial deposit Rp 20.000,-
- Minimum deposit hereinafter Rp 10.000,-
- Minimum balance Rp 20.000,-
- Balance of dormant (no transaction for 6 consecutive months)
- The cost penalty of Rp 2.000,- per month
- When your account balance < Rp 20.000,- It will be closed by the system with the cost of the closure of the accounts of the remaining balance
- Account closing fee Rp 20.000,-
- The minimum withdrawal amount at the counter Rp 100.000,-
- Interest is calculated based on the daily balance and is not progressive
- Cash withdrawal transactions and balance transfer can only be made at the Offices places account opened.
Requirements for becoming a customer
- Individual clients: one people only have 1 account except for parents who open accounts for children who are still minors under the guardianship of the corresponding family card (KK).
- Shared accounts are not allowed to
- Copy of ID (KTP/SIM/passport)
- Customer students of JUNIOR and SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS who don't have ID CARDS should be saving by using the name of the parent/guardian by attaching the identity of parents/guardians and family card (KK).
- Fill out the form opening savings accounts