In the business activities of the Bank is generally not separated from the relationship and interaction between the parties both internally and externally that mutually cooperate harmoniously, harmonious and sustainable by not forgetting the ethics and principles of good corporate governance.
In relation to business relationships, the common practice of daily work activities always arises and inescapable is the acceptance, granting and request of gratification from one party to the other. Therefore, in order to maintain a business relationship with the stakeholders, it is necessary to set things related to the acceptance, rejection, granting, and request of gratification and the procedure/mechanism of reporting. It is important to be cultivated as a learning process, to realize the human beings who have a strong, dignity and high image in business relationship with the stakeholders.
In order to realize the company of Bank DKI clean and free from corruption, collusion and nepotism, and for the realization of the integrity of employees of Bank DKI, it is governed in the company guidelines (PP) control of gratification number 16/KEP-DIR/VI/2018
Gratification reporting Submission
The guidelines for gratuity control should be understood and implemented by all of Insan Bank DKI. The process of receiving, granting or gratuity reporting may be reported to the Compliance group in the following ways:
• Download the form Here, complete the form by attaching a receipt document or granting gratuities (photo gratification).
2. Submitted to the Compliance group
• Gratuities must be reported no later than 7 (seven) business days to the compliance group, as from the date the gratification is received or provided.
• Form at least contains:
1. Full name and address of the recipient and the gratuity.
2. Department of civil servants or state organizers
3. The place and time of the receiver gratification.
4. Description of the type of gratification received; Dan
5. Gratuities Received and
Article 12B paragraph (2) UU No. 20 year 2001, imprisonment for life or imprisonment at least 4 (four) years and maximum 20 (twenty) years, and fines of at least Rp. 200.000.000, 00 (two hundred million rupiah) and at most Rp. 1.000.000.000, 00 (one billion rupiah)
Benefits of reporting gratification
1. Releasing the threat of criminal penalties against the recipient (Section 12C LAW 20/2001)
2. Break conflicts of interest
3. Reflection of individual integrity
4. Self-Assessment for the state Officer/State Organizer to report receipt of gratification
The implementation of gratification control in the Bank DKI is evidenced by the joint commitment to the implementation of gratification control on regional owned enterprises (BUMD) and regional company in the local government of DKI Jakarta province along with Bank DKI and Corruption Eradication Commission in Balaikota. Click here